- Social Security number
- Employment information
- Driver's license number
- Home address
- Next of kin
- Information requested by your school for financial aid applications and verification
- Birth date
When you are using Mapping Your Future, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does MYF share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes - such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), and respond to court orders and legal investigations. This includes Online Counseling and MappingXpress services.||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes - to offer our products and services to you.||No||Yes|
|For joint marketing with other financial organizations - organizations that help consumers with financial problems.||Yes||Yes|
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes||No||Yes|
|For our affiliates to market to you||No||Yes|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||No*||Yes|
Who are we?
What we do
- Viewing the site
- Submitting a question or comment to Mapping your Future
- Participating in a voluntary survey
- Participating in Online Counseling
- Participating in MappingXpress
- Subscribing to a Mapping Your Future newsletter
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
- Our joint marketing partners may include other nonprofit organizations and trade groups for our service sector.
Other important information
California: In accordance with California law, we will not share information we collect about you with companies outside of Mapping your Future, unless the law allows. For example, we may share information with your consent, to service your accounts, or to provide products and services you request. We will limit sharing among our companies to the extent required by California law.
Vermont: In accordance with Vermont law, we will not share information we collect about Vermont residents with companies outside of our corporate family, except as permitted by law, such as with your consent, to service your accounts or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements. We may share information about our transactions or experiences with you within our corporate family without your consent.
* Please keep in mind that, as permitted by applicable law, if you enroll in a co-branded service with us and one of our joint financial service providers, we share information about you with that company in connection with maintaining and servicing your account, including for that company to market to you. As permitted by applicable law, our products and services are subject to terms and conditions, which may include authorizations and consents to share information about you with your creditors. Federal law does not give you the right to limit this sharing.